- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Methodology(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Cultural Journalism
The Master in Cultural Journalism requires students to take a highly active approach, as such the main activities will be:
- Master classes.
- Presentations and debates based on themes covered in lectures.
- Individual and group analysis of journalistic content relating to cultural themes.
- Creation and distribution of different journalistic products about distinct aspects of cultural life.
Students are evaluated throughout the course, particularly on presentations and participation in debates as well as the creation of journalistic products. Exams may also be held when necessary. In any case, a minimum of 80% attendance is an essential requirement in order to be assessed.
Face-to-face masters programs, postgraduate courses and short courses at UPF Barcelona School of Management combine active student participation with the teaching of theoretical and practical concepts. This type of learning focuses on discussing and resolving case studies in the classroom and applying the knowledge acquired to real-life situations. Face-to face programs use Aula Global, the virtual campus, to maintain continuity between classroom sessions.