- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Internships(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Cultural Journalism
The Master in Journalism Specializing in Culture includes a curricular internship. This type of internships:
- Form part of the academic course contents. The internship is considered as an additional subject that must be passed satisfactorily in order to successfully complete the course.
- Are compulsory. In some courses there is the option to have prior professional experience accredited in place of the internship.
- Are supervised by the Career Services Team: Students are assigned an Internship Adviser who will assist you in your internship search, manage the internship agreements with the company and be the point of contact throughout the internship period. Always remember, the final selection process is at the discretion of the individual company.
For more information, please read our internship regulations.
The location of the placement is to be carried out shall be assigned to each student by the programme Board of Directors, which, to do so, shall use criteria combining the profile evaluation and objectively demonstrated performance of each student up to such time.
The internships will take place in internship in media organizations, press agencies, institutional and business communication offices or doing any other activity relevant to the program. The academic board will allocate the internships according to student profiles and their achievement to date. Among others the following businesses, organizations and institutions have decided to participate in next year's journalism masters' internship program: Televisió de Catalunya, S.A., Ediciones El País, S.L., La Vanguardia ediciones S.L., Artear-Todo Noticias (Arte radiotelevisivo Argentino), Edició de Premsa Periòdica ARA S.L., Lavínia, Agència Catalana de Notícies, Diari La Crónica (Mèxic), Ediciones Primera Plana, S.A., Llibreria Altaïr S.L., RBA Revistas S.L., Página Tres Agencia Literaria, Grupo Planeta, Europa Press, Institut de Cultura de Barcelona (ICUB), Diario de Navarra-Grupo de la Información, Catalunya Ràdio SRG S.A., Radio France Internationale, Casa América, El Punt-Avui, El Mundo Deportivo, Cadena SER, and Diario As.