- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities(active tab)
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Human Resources Management
The participation and application of this programme will allow the students to broaden the knowledge and the competences needed to develop professionally, among others, the following responsabilities:
- Direction and management of the Human Resources area in an organization.
- Direction of the HR2.0 area and Management of knowledge.
- Resource Manager.
- Human Resources' Business partners.
- Human Resources Coordinator.
- Responsible for selection, evaluation and conservation of human potential.
- Responsible for formation and development of human resources.
- Responsible for compensation and benefits.
- Responsible for labour relation and negociation.
- Responsible for Management of knowledge.
- HR Specialist.
- Technician in Human Resources planning.
- Internal or external consultant in the related areas.