- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment(active tab)
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Genetic Counselling
The Master in Genetic Consultancy is aimed at graduates of Science degrees (Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutics, Medicine and Psychology).
Proficiency in English
To present an official English Certificate with the following minimum scores:
Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR): B1
Admission and Enrollment
- Application for admission
- Complete the online admission form.
- Pay the €120 admission fee. This amount is part of the registration fee and will be returned if you are not admitted.
- To complete your application, we will ask you to send us a series of documents that the Admissions Committee needs in order to be able to assess your profile and your suitability for the program.
Additional documents may be requested in certain cases. These will be submitted through a specific online platform.
- The Admissions Committee will select the candidates on the basis of a personal or CV-based interview from 1st October.
- You will be notified of the admission decision in writing.
Once the letter of acceptance to the program has been received, you will need to submit the following original documents before the course begins:
- Stamped and/or authenticated photocopy of your university degree.
- Stamped and/or authenticated photocopy of academic transcript. Make sure that it includes your GPA (Grade Point Average).
If you have a foreign degree you may need to submit additional documents.
Paying the reservation fee (25% of the program's tuition fees) is essential in order to reserve your place.
The remaining tuition fees must be paid before the start of the course.
If you pay the tuition fees by bank transfer you will be required to introduce the program code. The program code for this course is 1547.