- Program curriculum and final degree(active tab)
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Events Management and Protocol
Program curriculum and final degree
Strategic event management
- Planning and design of a Strategic Plan for Event Management.
- Operations, development and staging of corporate and institutional events.
- Qualitative and quantitative evaluation methods in the management of corporate and institutional events.
Strategic Communication and Public Relations in the field of Event Management and Protocol
- Introduction to Public Relations.
- Tools for relationships with the media and other target groups.
Introduction to protocol.
- Introduction to protocol.
- Social behavior at events and protocol.
- Written communication in the field of social protocol and the main documents used.
Official and ceremonial protocol.
- Legislation governing official protocol.
- Ceremonial protocol and the main ceremonies in official institutions.
International protocol and protocol applied to specific fields
- International diplomatic protocol and protocol in international organizations.
- Ceremonial events and protocol in sport.
- Protocol and ceremonial events at universities and in religion.
- Military protocol and ceremonial events.
Protocol in business and in the private sphere
- Protocol and ceremonial events in business.
- Protocol in the private sphere.
Master in Events Management and Protocol awarded by the Pompeu Fabra University.