- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Methodology(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Events Management and Protocol
The methodology combines lectures with problem solving on the basis of case studies, the presentation of reports on practical cases, individual assignments and the application of real cases.
Master's degree project: The program includes an individual project that the student works on during the course. The project:
- must be a response to a professional challenge connected with reality: can deal with any problem, opportunity or initiative that is of interest to the student.
- connects the theory studied in class with professional practice.
- constitutes an opportunity for interaction, discussion, the evaluation of ideas and peer learning.
Personalized support: The academic managers of the program assign a mentor to each student according to the characteristics of the student's project. The mentor:
- acts as a guide and challenges the ideas and opinions of the participant.
- helps students to identify teaching staff, projects, companies and activities so that they can evaluate and improve their projects.
Assessment is based on attendance, participation in classes, the completion of exercises and the final assignment.
Face-to-face masters programs, postgraduate courses and short courses at UPF Barcelona School of Management combine active student participation with the teaching of theoretical and practical concepts. This type of learning focuses on discussing and resolving case studies in the classroom and applying the knowledge acquired to real-life situations. Face-to face programs use Aula Global, the virtual campus, to maintain continuity between classroom sessions.