- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Internships(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Events Management and Protocol
The Master's Degree in Strategic Management of Events and Protocol includes internships. This work experience:
- Is part of the academic content of the program and is a subject that you must pass to obtain the qualification.
- Is compulsory. Ask your supervisor if your previous professional experience qualifies for this requirement.
- This part of the course is supervised by the Career Service. You will be assigned an internship supervisor, who will advise you, propose placements, manage your agreement and act as your contact person during your internship. Remember that the companies and organizations offering internships are ultimately responsible for the selection process.
For more information please see our internship regulations.