- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Events Management and Protocol
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 18.30 to 21.30 h
The Master in Events Management and Protocol will make you a specialist in the strategic management of events and the relevant rules of protocol. These are rules that will reflect the communication strategy on which the event in question is based.
During the course you will learn to design corporate strategies based on the strategic management of events. You will acquire the knowledge needed to carry out all the functions involved in the exercise of protocol in different professional spheres (social, institutional and business). You will also learn to design a Strategic Plan of Events and learn about the tools you can use to design and carry out an event and assess its impact on different groups. Moreover, the final project and your work experience will allow you to apply all the knowledge you have gained during the course.
The Master in Events Management and Protocol is aimed at university graduates in any discipline who wish to acquire knowledge of the strategic management of events and protocol in different fields. It is also intended for professionals working in communication who do not have specific training in the strategic management of events and protocol.
Why this program?
- Because the events management is a very powerful tool for transmitting values and achieving objectives and it is a skill increasingly in demand in companies.
- Because you will have sessions with leading professionals from the country's main institutions, such as Javier Carnicer, Head of Protocol for the Government of Aragon; Carlos Fuente, Head of Protocol for the Prince of Asturias Awards for 19 years; Beba Naveira,
- Director of Communication for the Primavera Sound Festival; Cayetana Soldevila, Director of HR and Protocol at Gas Natural; and Celia Martínez Pujol, Director of Events and Congresses at MAHALA Comunicación y Relaciones Públicas and a member of the international committee of AEVEA (Associated Spanish Events Agencies).
- Because it includes a program of internships that will enable you to gain first-hand experience of the profession. Our students have undertaken internships at Betahaus, Cambra de Comerç de Barcelona, BackUp Events, Equipo Singular, XXL Comunicación, John Doe Comunicación, and Eventoplus, among others.
- Because it incorporates its own advanced learning model, based on the educational philosophy expressed in the UPF Barcelona School of Management manifesto.