- Program curriculum and final degree(active tab)
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Direct and Digital Marketing
Program curriculum and final degree
Module 1: PRINCIPLES OF RELATIONAL MARKETING AND BRANDING STRATEGY
- Business model Income model.
- Workshop: prototyping and Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
- Workshop: definition and structure of MRD.
- Creating a digital benchmark.
- Workshop: Developing project using SWOT.
- Workshop: Developing the role of project buyer
- Brand essence and brand meaning.
- Developing brand scope.
- Workshop: Value proposition and strategic brand platform.
- Introduction to content planning and management.
- Differential Marketing (DFM).
- Client-brand relationship cycle. Prioritising strategy gaps.
Module 2: CUSTOMER KNOWLEDGE AND MANAGING DATABASES
- Workshop: Developing the project's customer journey.
- Phases of the DM process. Strategies for managing leads.
- The role of market research vs. Databases. Lists.
- Segmenting and exploiting databases.
- CRM tools. Relationship to IT marketing.
- Measurement strategy.
- Legal frameworks: Personal Data Protection Act (LOPD) and LSSI.
Module 3. STRATEGIES FOR RECRUITMENT AND RETENTION
- Key elements for recruitment strategy.
- The offer: basic and optional elements.
- Contact Push strategy. E-mailing.
- Conversation tracking.
- Growth hacking: How to gain thousands of users with 0€.
- Key elements of loyalty schemes.
- Sales strategies: upselling, cross selling and MGM.
- Customer retention and win-back strategies.
- Customer Lifetime Value (LTV) and Customer Total Value (CTV).
- Measuring loyalty: key indexes.
Block 2. MANAGING OWN CHANNELS
- Technological glossary.
- Introduction to digital channels: owned/paid/earned.
- Precision Marketing: data-driven acquisition.
- Architecture and multi-screen usability.
- Proximity marketing and geolocation.
- Mobile marketing: Mobile phones as CRM tool.
- Mobile marketing: apps, AR and VR.
- Organic positioning (SEO).
- Web tracking analysis.
- Planning social networking strategies.
- Social networking tactics and content strategy.
- Brand reputation: KOLs for lending credibility and crisis management.
- Relational marketing in social networking.
- Community management.
- Measuring social networking.
Module 5: PLANNING ONLINE MEDIA
- Planning SEM campaigns.
- Workshop: Google Adwords.
- Planning online media.
- Workshop: Developing a brief for a campaign launch.
- Behavioral economics: Drivers of human motivation.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
Module 6: E-COMMERCE
- Creating own point of sales.
- Creating a point of sales within a market place.
- Visits to e-commerce companies.
- The dynamics of e-buyers.
- New business models.
- Workshop: Developing project dashboard.
Module 7: ECONOMIC PLANNING AND SECURING FUNDING
- Calculating ROI Recruitment.
- Calculating ROI Loyalty.
- Developing the P&L.
- Calculating break-even and payback.
- Structure of business plan.
- Securing funding.
- Workshop: Preparing a pitch to investors.
Module 8 (Multidisciplinary): Digital and Professional skills
- From self-management of digital identity to personal branding.
- Personal leadership.
- Interpersonal communication.
- Individual session on Individual Development Plan (IDP).
- Workshop: team-building session
Module 9 (Multidisciplinary): DEFINITION, FOLLOW-UP AND DEFENSE OF TFM
- Individual projects: criteria selection, benchmarks, evaluation.
- Individual projects: inspiration for business ideas.
- Defining individual project.
- Monthly tracking benchmarks.
- Final TFM presentations.
The program participants will have at least one personalized coaching session with one of the academic directors of the master's degree.
Module: BSM Inside
This module deals with three key skills that future professionals need in order to achieve success in any area, and to quickly and efficiently respond to the constant challenges that emerge in business. The subjects coincide with UPF Barcelona School of Management's key identifying features: analytical capacity, communication and social purpose.
- Evidence-based management: This subject brings us closer to professional decision making through prudent, clear and precise data analysis. Real life, relevant examples give students an opportunity to discover the manifold opportunities that big data can provide to different professional sectors.
- Storytelling : In this subject we develop the functions and mechanisms of audiovisual narrative (storytelling) and we apply them to professional communication. We tackle issues such as how to create communications that make an impact (on a personal, project and corporate level) as well as interpersonal communication and team motivation. The goal is to help professionals transmit any idea successfully, with creativity and energy.
- Ethics and sustainability: Professionals in all sectors have to deal with issues relating to ethics and sustainability throughout their working lives. In this subject, we focus on identifying, analysing and effectively responding to these questions.
Students' individual projects will be developed throughout the course; based on individual work, class development sessions and presentations to the class. In addition, there will be individual sessions with a mentor, a comparison of projects from students of other masters and a final presentation of the project.
Students will have at least one personalized coaching session with one of the master's academic directors.
*The information contained herein may be subject to changes.
Master's in Direct and Digital Marketing, issued by the Universidad Pompeu Fabra. To obtain the qualification it is essential to attend class and complete the individual exercises throughout the course. The individual thesis should also be presented satisfactorily.