- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Methodology(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Direct and Digital Marketing
Throughout the course students work on their own professional challenge. This project will be defined from the outset under the supervision of a mentor who will help them identify the key knowledge they will need to acquire during the course. The project:
- Must provide answers to a real situation: students develop a digital marketing plan for an individual project, one which connects with their professional interests (linked to the company where they work or an entrepreneurial idea)
- Will have objectives that define the knowledge to be acquired and academic contents to be learnt during the course.
- Allows the student to develop analytical and diagnostic skills and to create viable proposals to implement them.
- Is analysed and monitored monthly, based on periodic presentations of the different steps of the project as it develops. There will also be collaborative work groups.
- They act as a guide and challenge the students' ideas and thinking.
- They help the student to identify teachers, projects, businesses and activities that may serve to enrich and add elements of contrast to their project.
- They are linked to the final project throughout the course.
Professional Development Skills
UPF Barcelona School of Management focuses on a set of key skills that promote students' professional development: leadership, communication, cooperation, adaptive thinking and autonomous learning. These skills are developed in a combined way that is personalized to each student.
Throughout the program students will be provided with the key tools to develop these skills and abilities. Each student will undertake an exhaustive, advanced Emotional Intelligence Test (EQ-i) to identify their strong points to be perfected and also the skills that may require more improvement. This is complemented by individual coaching sessions held with the master's academic directors. In addition, the mentor provides constant guidance.
Students are evaluated based on:
- Individual project: milestones for following the project's development and final presentation.
- Professional development skills: evaluation of the progress made during the course.
- Assistance: mandatory 80% assistance of the course's taught lessons.
Face-to-face masters programs, postgraduate courses and short courses at UPF Barcelona School of Management combine active student participation with the teaching of theoretical and practical concepts. This type of learning focuses on discussing and resolving case studies in the classroom and applying the knowledge acquired to real-life situations. Face-to face programs use Aula Global, the virtual campus, to maintain continuity between classroom sessions.