- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Direct and Digital Marketing
Tuesdays and Thursdays 18.30pm to 21.30pm, Fridays from 16pm to 19 pm, two Saturdays per year, 9.30 am to 13.30pm.
On the Master in Direct and Digital Marketing at UPF Barcelona School of Management (in Spanish) you will learn to design strategies for marketing, communications and online and offline sales which are needed for efficient marketing in today's digital society.
In UPF Barcelona School of Management's Master in Direct and Digital Marketing you will gain the skills required to understand the evolution of consumer and marketing at the same time as discovering how to design brand strategies and brand content.
Throughout the Master in Direct and Digital Marketing you will be trained in how to design efficient customer acquisition and loyalty strategies and in how to increase social presence through social networks. In addition, you will learn to design e-commerce strategies and how to use online analytics tools. From the outset you will work on a professional challenge; a personal project defined with a mentor who will help you to identify key concepts, experts and businesses that could serve to enhance your project. This project can be a digital marketing plan for either an entrepreneurial initiative within an existing company or for a start-up defined by the participant.
The Master in Direct and Digital Marketing is aimed at marketing professionals who want to expand their knowledge of the sector as well as at entrepreneurs looking to develop their business project.
Why this program?
- Because after 10 editions it has been internationally recognized by the Eduniversal world rankings in the E-business Masters category.
- Because its teaching staff is composed of professionals working in the sector, which guarantees that the academic content has a practical focus and is relevant to current professional realities.
- Because it provides you with the opportunity to secure an internship with leading companies such as Ogilvy, Tinkle, Roca Salvatella, e-LaCaixa, Seat, Bayer, Sanofi, etc.
- Because it offers you excellent networking opportunities thanks to the varied student and lecturer profiles.
- Because it includes personal coaching sessions which will help you to improve your levels of personal and professional self-awareness.
- Because it incorporates an advanced, self-designed learning model based on the educational philosophy of the UPF Barcelona School of Management's manifesto.
The programme is designed for students to attain five essential objectives:
- Incorporate an overview of marketing focused on the client, not on the product.
- Know the new sources of information available to companies to effectively segment the market, and make the most suitable offers for each sector of the target public.
- Design and manage communication campaigns which provide answers for clients and results for the company.
- Become familiar with the use of all the communication channels available, using both traditional media and digital media.
- Know the latest trends in digital marketing to be capable of successfully incorporating them into the company's marketing strategy: positioning on search engines, mobile marketing, electronic commerce, micromedia (blogs, RSS, etc.) and social networks.
Who is it for?
The Master in Direct and Digital Marketing is aimed at marketing professionals who would like to incorporate knowledge from relationship marketing and from the use of digital media and tools. It is also a development opportunity for entrepreneurial professionals who intend to create or develop their own business project.
Find out what you're going to learn!