- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Creative Documentary
The Master in Creative Documentary is internationally renowned for its high quality, innovative techniques, creative freedom and, above all, for its ability to prepare professionals who are new to the industry. Since the course started in 1998, the program has excelled in proving how students' project ideas can be made into films.
The Master in Creative Documentary is aimed at audiovisual media professionals and at graduates in the fields of audiovisual communication and communication sciences interested in being trained as project promoters, directors or producers.
Why this program?
- Because it is creating a new school of cinema and helping to develop a movement currently represented by como Mercedes Álvarez, Neus Ballús, Renate Costa, Diego Dussuel, Tatiana Guezo, Núria Esquerra, Isaki Lacuesta, Victor Moreno, Lois Patiño, Lupe Pérez, Pilar Monsell and Amanda Villavieja.
- Because in its 8 years, with more than 25 films produced, it has become an international reference in film production and training documentary makers.
- Because it is directed by Jordi Balló, national prize in 2005 in cinema, UPF lecturer since 1993, visiting professor at Stanford University (California) and a key figure in the international contemporary documentary scene.
- Because you will have the opportunity to work with famous documentary makers. In previous editions workshops have been held with filmmakers of the calibre of José Luis Guerin, Claire Simone, Victor Kossakovsky, Audrius Stonys, Sergei Dvortsevoy, Nicolas Philibert, Avi Mograbi, Claude Lanzman, Marcel Lozinski and Frederick Wiseman.
- Because you will work on real products and record your own documentary.
- Examine the latest production models, always with a practical focus.
- Direct your own documentary project in collaboration with producers and broadcasters from the European audiovisual panorama.
- Participate in the development and production of a full-length documentary.