- Master's and Postgraduate courses
- Communication, Journalism and Translation
- Master in Brand Strategy and Creative Brand Management
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Program curriculum and final degree(active tab)
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Brand Strategy and Creative Brand Management
Program curriculum and final degree
Module 1: Brand diagnosis
- Overview of defining a brand strategy.
- Methods and tools for analyzing a brand, communication, the market and the consumer.
Module 2: Conceptualizing a brand
- Types of brand strategy.
- Brainstorming, design thinking and brand conceptualization models.
Module 3. Brand strategy
- Functional dimension: Strategic innovation.
- Emotional dimension: Brand meaning creation (archetype, brand story and brand manifesto).
- Social dimension: Brand purpose and strategic CSR.
Module 4. Communication strategy
- Types of communication strategy.
- Copy strategy and communication concept, digital strategy and social network strategy.
- Communication plan, definition of communication activities and messages according to the consumer journey.
Module 5: Creative strategy
- Definition and management of a brand's visual identity, and definition of creative concepts.
- Creation of brand content, creative direction and construction of transmedia storytelling.
Final project: project on the application of brand identity, innovation and reputation.
Upon successfully completing the program, students will receive a Master's Degree in Brand Strategy and Creative Brand Management, awarded by Pompeu Fabra University.
Class attendance, passing the corresponding tests and submission of set assignments are essential in order to obtain the qualification.