- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Methodology(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Brand Strategy and Creative Brand Management
The course uses a methodology based on student participation and focuses on the current professional environment. Each of the course's modules consists of:
- Explanations of the key concepts and theoretical frameworks.
- Discussion on the content of the texts under consideration.
- Discussion on practical case studies.
- Solving case studies.
During the course students need to define a brand and communication strategy project based on a specific case. They will work on this project throughout the course.
Tutoring of the projects
Students work on the projects in groups of 4. The projects are continuously monitored in their different phases by lecturers who guide the students and evaluate their progress. Project tutorial sessions are held at the end of each module.
Face-to-face masters programs, postgraduate courses and short courses at UPF Barcelona School of Management combine active student participation with the teaching of theoretical and practical concepts. This type of learning focuses on discussing and resolving case studies in the classroom and applying the knowledge acquired to real-life situations. Face-to face programs use Aula Global, the virtual campus, to maintain continuity between classroom sessions.