- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Internships(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Auditing and Financial Management
The Master in Auditing and Financial Management includes the option of taking an extracurricular internship. This type of internships:
- Are not part of the academic course contents. They are complementary to the taught classes.
- Are not compulsory. If you wish to undertake an internship you will need to inform us upon applying.
- Include student advising and management of the internship agreement: The school's Careers Service will assign you an internship adviser who will assist you in your internship search, manage the internship agreement with the company and be the point of contact throughout the internship period. Always remember, the final selection process is at the discretion of the individual company.
For more information, please read our internship regulations.
Internship placement examples:
- AFP AUDIT & CONSULTING, S.L.
- AUREN AUDITORS BCN., S.L.P.
- BAKER TILLY ESPAÑA
- BOVE MONTERO Y ASOCIADOS, S.L.
- EFFICENS WAY, SCCL
- GRANT THORNTON, S.L.P
- HORWATH PLM AUDITORES, S.L.P
- MAZARS AUDITORES, S.L.P
- PLETA AUDITORES, S.L.P.
- RCD ESPANYOL DE BARCELONA, SAD
- RSM SPAIN AUDITORES, S.L.P.RS
- UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L.