- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Auditing and Financial Management
From Monday to Friday from 6 to 9pm.
The Master in Auditing and Financial Management at UPF Barcelona School of Management (in Spanish) will equip you with the tools and knowledge needed to optimize the accounting and financial department of any business and teach you the recent trends and procedures in accounts auditing. The master grants you an exemption from the theoretical entrance exam for the Official Spanish Registry of Accounting Auditors (ROAC), considered the gateway to the professional practice of auditing in Spain.
With content that has been revised by the Spanish Registry of Economists and Auditors (REA) as well as the main auditing firms operating today, the Master in Auditing and Financial Management guarantees students up-to-date course content with wide-ranging practical applications and close links to the world of professional auditing. During the course you will focus on crucial aspects of auditing as well as risk management, auditing exams, accounting and financial analysis of business financial statements, financial accounting and cost structures for many types of organizations, accounts consolidation, International Accounting Standards, and the legal knowledge required to work as an auditor.
Aimed at university graduates from business administration and management, economics or business, and professionals currently working in finance, accounting or auditing, the Master in Auditing and Financial Management boasts an eminent teaching staff made up of lecturers from the Department of Economics and Business at Pompeu Fabra University and professionals working with leading auditing firms.
Why this program?
- Because 100% of students from its last three editions would recommend this program.
- Because it has a first rate academic board and teaching staff, made up of managers and partners from the Big 4 firms as well as academics from the Department of Economics and Business at Pompeu Fabra University.
- For the opportunity to secure an internship with leading companies in the sector such as PwC, Deloitte, Grant Thornton, Crowe Horwath, Mazars Auditores, Iberaudit-Mrm Audiconsulting, etc.
- Because it grants you an exemption from the theoretical entrance exam for the Official Spanish Registry of Accounting Auditors (ROAC)
- To be capable of directing a financial or accounting department.
- To be capable of designing, implementing and monitoring the management accounting instruments required to reach the strategic objectives.
- To be capable of implementing systems for financial planning, analytical accounting, budgetary control, and management control.
- To be capable of relating the evolution of the economic and financial environment with financial strategy.
- Have mastered management techniques concerning clients, cash management, and long term financial management.
- To understand the elements required for optimum decision-making in investment and finance.
- To be capable of creating an audit of accounts and drawing up an audit report.
- Have gained the necessary management skills to lead work teams.
Who is it for?
The Master in Auditing and Financial Management is aimed at those qualified in the field of economics and business.The program is aimed at those interested in becoming financial directors of businesses while acquiring knowledge in the fields of auditing, both externally and internally. It is open both to those beginning their career who wish to access the world of auditing, and to professionals already in this sector who are interested in updating or deepening their knowledge.
Patrimonia, the Videoblog of Economy and Finance of the UPF Barcelona School of Management.