- Program curriculum and final degree(active tab)
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Audiovisual Content and Creation
Program curriculum and final degree
- Audiovisual overview of entertainment and fiction
- Audiovisual overview in branded content
- Audiovisual formats and types in entertainment and fiction
- Methods and structures of serialized fiction
- Creative process
- Language and script in fiction
- Characters, dramaturgy and transmedia
- Humour and audiovisual
- Production for entertainment and fiction formats
- Focus on branded content. Content marketing
- Transmedia and storytelling in branded content
- Team organization, circuits, production and work procedures in branded content
- Content selling: the bible and pitching in entertainment, fiction and branded content
- Master final project
- BSM Inside Module: This module deals with three key skills that future professionals need in order to achieve success in any area, and to quickly and efficiently respond to the constant challenges that emerge in business. The subjects coincide with UPF Barcelona School of Management's key identifying features: analytical capacity, communication and social purpose.
- Evidence-based management: This subject brings us closer to professional decision making through prudent, clear and precise data analysis. Real life, relevant examples give students an opportunity to discover the manifold opportunities that big data can provide to different professional sectors.
- Storytelling: In this subject we develop the functions and mechanisms of audiovisual narrative (storytelling) and we apply them to professional communication. We tackle issues such as how to create communications that make an impact (on a personal, project and corporate level) as well as interpersonal communication and team motivation. The goal is to help professionals transmit any idea successfully, with creativity and energy.
- Ethics and sustainability: Professionals in all sectors have to deal with issues relating to ethics and sustainability throughout their working lives. In this subject, we focus on identifying, analysing and effectively responding to these questions
Upon successfully completing the program, students will receive a Master in Audiovisual Content and Creation awarded by Pompeu Fabra University.