- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Methodology(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master's Degree in Social Rights, Tecnopolitics and Digital Culture
The program will be face-to-face but some sessions will be taught by video conference. There will always be one of the two coordinators in the classroom to ensure follow-up sessions.
The evaluation of the master's program will be continuous and with the final project
Different assessment systems can be used in different subjects. Therefore we have:
• Individual case analysis comments
• Active participation in communities and networks, passing online tests
• Preparation and participation in debates on the topics discussed, professional simulation, delivery of activities
The individual project will be monitored continuously using milestones that must be documented periodically. In addition, the work will receive feedback from other colleagues.
Face-to-face masters programs, postgraduate courses and short courses at UPF Barcelona School of Management combine active student participation with the teaching of theoretical and practical concepts. This type of learning focuses on discussing and resolving case studies in the classroom and applying the knowledge acquired to real-life situations. Face-to face programs use Aula Global, the virtual campus, to maintain continuity between classroom sessions.