- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Internships(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master of Arts in Communication Management
The Master of Arts in Communication Management includes the option to do a curricular internship in exchange to two elective courses.
- A limited number of Internships opportunities will be offered by BSM Career Services and Master leadership to students in a competitive basis
- Students are encouraged to be proactive in the Internship search. Resources and assistance will be provided by the Internship Coordinator and the Career Services Office.
- The Career Services Office will assist students in managing legal agreements with the company and any necessary documentation.
- The school does not intervene in the selection process, whose procedures and final decisions depend exclusively on the companies. For more information, please read our internship regulations.
Companies that have previously recruited BSM students as interns are:
Hospital Vall d’Hebron, BBDO & Proximity advertising Group, RocaSalvatella, Catalan Tourism Board, Barcelona FC, Ogilvy, Bodegas Torres, Centro de Cultura Contemporánea de Barcelona, TV3, DIPLOCAT, Turisme de Barcelona, Minoria Absoluta.
Some of the companies will request knowledge of Spanish/Catalan language.
BSM Career Services works together with faculty, companies, institutions, and the BSM alumni network to create placement opportunities that match the quality and career expectations of our graduates.
BSM has currently close collaborations with companies within the following areas where graduates in the Master of Arts in Communication Management could consider for their career development:
- Communication, internal and external communication management.
- Marketing and Branding
- Law, Government and Public Administration
- Technology and Creativity
- Human Resources
- Health and Economics
- Finance and Business Administration
- Sports Management
- Music and Entertainment Management