- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment(active tab)
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master of Arts in Communication Management
To have finished or be in the last year of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university. Applicants who are currently studying the last year of their Bachelor's Degrees will need to have finished their university studies and obtained their final diploma before the beginning of the program. Candidates should hold a university degree, preferably in the field of the social sciences.
Proficiency in English
To present an official English Certificate with the following minimum scores:
- TOEFL CBT: > 235
- TOEFL PBT: > 575
- TOEFL IBT: > 100
- CPE: A-C
- CAE: A-C
- FCE: A
- IELTS: > 6.5
Applicants whose mother tongue is English do not need to present the aforementioned certificate.
Applicants who have completed their full Bachelor's Degree at an English-speaking university must submit written evidence that the language of instruction of their studies was English.
Knowledge of Spanish is desirable but not required for Master of Arts candidates.
Admission and Enrollment
To apply for admission to this program, students must read and accept the Terms and Conditions of Contract once they start the application for admission through the online application form.
- Fill in the program's online application form
- Pay the admission fee by credit card or bank transfer (120 €)
- Upload the required application documents
- Expect the admission resolution in writing
During the admission process the Admissions Committee will need a series of documents to evaluate your profile's suitability for the program. A copy of the following application documents will be required from you:
- Signed Document stating the veracity of your documents
- Scanned copy of the student's Bachelor's Degree
- Scanned copy of the Transcript of Records. Make sure that it includes your GPA (Grade Point Average).
- Scanned copy of the student's Passport/ID
- Official proof of English (Check on the required scores above)
- Presentation letter or video
- Photo (.JPG)
- CV (written in English)
All Masters of Science operate on a rolling admission basis: the sooner you apply, the greater your chances of being admitted. Applications will be considered in accordance with the dates given below. Applications received after the deadline will be rolled to the next round.
|Rounds||Application deadline||Resolution week||Payment of reservation fee|
|1||07/11/2017||week of 27/11/2017||18/12/2017|
|2||05/12/2017||week of 18/12/2017||08/01/2018|
|3||16/01/2018||week of 05/02/2018||26/02/2018|
|4||20/02/2018||week of 12/03/2018||03/04/2018|
|5||20/03/2018||week of 09/04/2018||30/04/2018|
|6||24/04/2018||week of 14/05/2018||04/06/2018|
|7||22/05/2018||week of 11/06/2018||02/07/2018|
|8||12/06/2018||week of 02/07/2018||18/07/2018|
|9||03/07/2018||week of 16/07/2018||25/07/2018|
|10||17/07/2018||from 26 to 31/07/2018||10/08/2018|
|11||04/09/2018||week of 17/09/2018||25/09/2018|