- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Online Postgraduate Course in Pharmacoeconomics
Natàlia Pascual Argenté
- Academic Coordinator on the Health Economics and Pharmacoeconomics programs UPF Barcelona School of Management.
- Master's Degree in Specialized Economic Analysis (Health Economics and Policy).
- Adjunct lecturer at the Department of Economics and Business of Pompeu Fabra University and researcher at the Center for Research in Health and Economics (CRES) at Pompeu Fabra University.
Gonzalo de Miquel Serra
- Vicepresident of Development at Astra Zeneca.
- Master in Health Economics and Health Management from the University of Barcelona.
Marisol Rodríguez Martínez
- Professor of Applied Economics at the University of Barcelona.
- MSc in Economics from the London School of Economics.