International grants and scholarships
The UPF Barcelona School of Management makes various sources of funding available so that you are in a position to study any of our programs worry-free:
- Talent Scholarships
- Program Financial Aid
- External Financial Aid
1. Talent Scholarships
Show off your talent and motivation by applying for a Talent Scholarship!
We offer our students a Grant Fund, which you could use to fund between 25 and 50% of the cost of your master program. Find more information on the Talent Scholarships website.
2. Program Financial Aid
Certain programs at UPF Barcelona School of Management offer specific financial aid to incoming students, funded by collaborating entities. You can currently benefit from program-specific financial aid for the following master programs:
Executive MBA program
|UPF Barcelona School of Management's Executive MBA provides grants of 20% of the total tuition fees to students who may require additional financial support. The grants fall into 4 categories: mobility, entrepreneurship, strategic sector and professional project grants. Once you have been admitted to the MBA you will be able to apply for these grants via eRegistrar, our online administration platform.|
LL.M. in Professional Legal Practice
|UPF Barcelona School of Management and Pompeu Fabra University offer two types of financial aid options to students of the LL.M. in Professional Legal Practice: a "scholarship based on academic merit" (covers up to 40% of the ost of the master's tuition fees) and an "economic hardship grant" (covers up to 20% of the cost of the master's tuition fees). You can request them via eRegistrar, our online administration platform, once you have been admitted. More information.|
Master in Scientific, Medical and Environmental Communication
|In order to attract talented students, the Master in Scientific, Medical and Environmental Communication's (both the on-campus and online editions) offers a Grants Program that covers up to 40% of the master's tuition fees. The awarding of grants will be determined based mainly on the academic records of the candidates. Other characteristics may also be considered such as professional merit, university of origin and personal merit. Once you have been admitted to the master's you will be able to apply for these grants via eRegistrar, our online administration platform.|
Online Master in Health Economics and Pharmaeconomics (in English and Spanish)
|UPF Barcelona School of Management's Online Master in Health Economics and Pharmaeconomics (in Spanish) provides grants of 20% of the total course fees for students who require additional financial support. Once you have been admitted to the master's you will be able to apply for these grants via eRegistrar, our online administration platform.|
Online Postgraduate Course in Public Health
|The Barcelona Public Health Agency (ASPB) offers three scholarships for 50% of the tuition fee and is especially aimed at students linked to the ASPB. In case there weren't students that meet this condition would be open to the rest of students. The Consorci de Salut i Social de Catalunya offers a scholarship for 66% of the tuition amount. Students who are not receiving any total or partial aid to attend the course will be eligible for these scholarships. The evaluation criteria of the applications include a letter of motivation, the CV and a statement for the economic situation of the candidate.|
Remember that if you decide also to apply for a Talent Scholarship, in the case of being awarded both, you can only accept one.
3. External Financial Aid
A large number of external entities and institutions offer financial aid options to students who want to enrol on one of our master programs and postgraduate courses.
If you want to apply for any of these financial aid options you will have to deal directly with the awarding entity. These options are compatible with any other program-specific aid option of your master program or postgraduate course but not with the Talent Scholarships.
- MAEC-AECID Scholarships: Scholarships for Spanish and foreign citizens who wish to study in Spain (and abroad).
- Fulbright Scholarships: The Fulbright Program is a competitive program of grants for students, which is aimed at encouraging the exchange of American graduate students with those of other countries involved in the program for the purposes of research, study or teaching.
- UNESCO Scholarships: Short stays in other countries to allow postgraduate students to specialize.
- "la Caixa" Social Foundation: Grants for official master degree studies in Spain.
- Portal Ploteus: EU grants for non-EU citizens to study in Europe.
- Portal Universia: Spanish and Latin American portal for information on grants.
- Santander Scholarships: Over 30.000 scholarships, study grants and internships for students coming from Germany, Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, the United States, Spain, Mexico, Portugal, the UK and Uruguay.
- Erasmus+ Master's Degree Loan
Financial Aid by Country
- Chile: AGCI, Becas Chile
- Colombia: ICETEX, Colfuturo
- Ecuador: IECE, Senescyt
- Egypt: Citadel Foundation
- Guatemala: Guatefuturo
- Latin America: Programa Ibermedia
- Mexico: FUNED (joint scholarships), Fonca, CONACYT, Coordinación Nacional de Becas de Educación Superior, FIDERH (joint scholarships)
- Panama: IFARHU
- Peru: IPFE, RetoExcelencia
- Dominican Republic: FUNDAPEC