Do you know how to present yourself in a proper way? Make storytelling of your CV and LinkedIn
LinkedIn is the social network of business. Do you know what their secrets are to influence and sell more? Víctor Gay will teach you in this workshop to reach your objectives in LinkedIn telling a good story.
What will I get if I join the workshop?
- Create an inspirational profile in Linkedin applying storytelling
- Generate a convincing and emotive extract that sells
- Structure with form and background the most successful professional experiences
- Transmit your story and your brand with all the elements (photo, role, extract, experiences, aptitudes, recommendations, groups, education, volunteering publications)
- An own content strategy that transmits
Which will be the results?
- Increase number of profile visits
- Increase recommendations and content sharing
- Increase brand visibility
- Earn reputation
- Tools to generate content of value
- Positioning as experts in your areas
Speaker: Víctor Gay, writer, consultant and storytelling instructor
Available date options:
- June 12 from 9:30am to 6:30pm
- June 16 from 4pm to 7pm and June 17 from 9am to 2pm
Alumni Price: 40 €
Non-Alumni Price: 125 €
* To register for the workshop, you must use your username and password from the eSecretaria of the UPF Barcelona School of Management. If you do not remember your password, you can retrieve it from the following link. On the other hand, if it is the first time you enter the eSecretaria, you can contact email@example.com to provide you with a username and password.