Learn how to network and get to the key contacts
Networking does not mean spending your life between cocktails or attending conferences. It is to take advantage of the resources they offer you, such as your own relational capital and relational mode of operation.
• If you are a "public relation", take advantage of it.
• If you do not like cocktails, take advantage of it too.
Networking is not using LinkedIn or concentrating on social networks; is to understand the construction of its own network and manage it with discernment.
Through agile exercises, we will be able to evaluate our relational capital and build a networking strategy to streamline our professional change.
• Transformation of the professional world: traditional vision and future market.
• Our relational capital: inventory and diagnosis.
• Building a network strategy.
• Network and resistance to change: the competence of a "networker".
Speaker: Marion Suffert, Managing Partner of Vasis Conseil; specialized consultancy in the management of the professional race. She has spent more than 20 years accompanying managers in the management of their professional career, building through the contact network, models of change management. She is also the founder of Espai Taronja, a transition space for executives with innovative projects.
Date: June 21, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Alumni Price: FREE
Non-Alumni Price: 60 €
Place: UPF Barcelona School of Management (C / Balmes, 132-134 Barcelona)
* To register for the workshop, you must use your username and password from the eSecretaria of the UPF Barcelona School of Management. If you do not remember your password, you can retrieve it from the following link. On the other hand, if it is the first time you enter the eSecretaria, you can contact us in the email email@example.com so that we provide you a user and password.