Get your job: action plan
"I'm not happy at work, what can I do?"
To dedicate ourselves to what we care about is the key to go to work without laziness and take advantage of our hours doing something that we are passionate about. From Alumni we propose a small format workshop to discover or reaffirm what is the vocation that fills you, where you can earn a living and for which you have skills. In addition, we will also provide the keys to "move tab" in the right direction and with the right intensity.
What will I get if I join this workshop?
- Discover or reaffirm my dream job
- Detect my "Target Organizations"
- Define the type of "Position" for which I have market value
- Build an Action Plan to achieve my goals
Speaker: Marcos García, founding partner of The Passion Generation.
Date: May 24, June 7 and 14 from 19h to 21h
Alumni Price: 60 €
Non-Alumni Price: 120 €
Place: UPF Barcelona School of Management (C/Balmes, 132-134 Barcelona)
* To register for the workshop, you must use your username and password from the eSecretaria of the UPF Barcelona School of Management. If you do not remember your password, you can retrieve it from the following link. On the other hand, if it is the first time you enter the eSecretaria, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to provide you with a username and password.