- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding(active tab)
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Ll. M. in Professional Legal Practice + Master in Tort and Insurance Law
Payment and place reservation:
1st year: payment of 100% of the Master's Degree in Law + 10% of the final price for the specialization Master's Degree (1.600€).
2nd year: payment of the remaining 90% before the start of the specialization Master's Degree.
How to finance your program
Ll. M. in Professional Legal Practice
- The UPF School of Administration of Barcelona and the University Pompeu Fabra offer Study Aids to students of the Master's Degree in Law. Should you study the double degree, the discount percentage will be increased.
There are two types of support compatible with each other: Academic merits aid (up to 50% of the master's degree) and Unfavorable economic conditions aid (up to 30% of the master's degree). You can request a mask through the eSecretaría, our online management platform. More information.
- External Financial Aid: Consult the list of entities and institutions external to UPF School of Administration of Barcelona that offer financial aid to students who wish to enroll in masters and postgraduates.
Ll. M. in Professional Legal Practice + Master in Law of Damage and Insurance
- UPF alumni: If you have already studied at Pompeu Fabra University, you will receive a discount of 20% on the tuition fee of the double degree when you become or become a Premium Partner of the UPF Alumni.
* These aids are not complementary.