- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment(active tab)
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Ll. M. in Professional Legal Practice + Master in Tort and Insurance Law
In order to study the Dual Master in Law you must be a graduate or law graduate.
Required documentation* to submit the admission (digital format):
- Presentation letter or video;
- Updated Curriculum Vitae;
- Simple digital copy of the updated academic transcript with all grades for subjects taken at degree. Only files with at least the grades obtained up to the first quarter or four months, the number of ECTS credits pending and the mean grade (scale 1-10) will be accepted;
- Simple digital copy of the title associated with the submitted academic file. If you still do not have it, you should send it to us later;
- Scanned photocopy of ID card or passport;
- Passport-size photograph (jpg format).
*If necessary, additional information can be requested.
Documentation that should also be considered:
- Level B2 certificate of English or other languages (only certificates issued by recognized bodies will be assessed).
- Certification of other undergraduate studies obtained or in progress (enrolment sheet or academic transcript).
Admission and Enrollment
Admission and enrolment process
- Application for admission: the admission application form will open onWednesday, May the 2th. The dates of the admission periods (application deadline, final decision, etc.) are detailed below:
|Admission rounds||1st round||2nd round|
|Application fee deadline (120?)||08/03/2018||31/05/2018
|Application documents deadline||14/03/2018||12/06/2018
|Reservation fee payment (25%)||04/05/2018||10/07/2018
Complete the online admission form.
2. Admission process
- Make a €120 advance registration fee payment. This sum will be refunded if the applicant is not accepted but will not be refunded if the admission process is abandoned.
- In order to complete your application we would ask you to send us the aforementioned documents in order to evaluate your profile and suitability of the programme. This documentation will be presented via a specific platform to which you will be given access.
3. Final decision
Applications for admission will be assessed following the admission period schedule, the final decision for the application for admission will be sent by email.
Once the programme acceptance letter has been received, and before beginning your academic activity, you will be required to present the following original documentation:
- Certified copy of university degree
- Certified copy of official academic transcript
If you have a foreign qualification, consult the documentation to be presented here.
In order to guarantee your place you must make payment of the reservation fee on the given date and complete formal registration.
If you choose the option to pay by bank transfer we will ask you to enter the program code. For this program, the code is 1265.