- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Ll. M. in Professional Legal Practice + Master in Tort and Insurance Law
From October 2017 to June 2018: Monday to Friday from 16 to 20h. From October 2018 to March 2019: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 18 to 21h.
We offer you the possibility of completing the Official Master Program in Advocacy, which prepares you to successfully pass the entrance exam, together with the Master Program in Tort and Insurance Law, which offers complete training in matters of civil liability and tort insurance.
The Master Program in Tort and Insurance Law trains you in the theoretical foundations of civil liability and helps you to identify the legal incentives for the prevention of accidents. It provides also a practical approach.
A select group of lecturers, academics and professionals from the legal profession and insurance companies will present program participants with current tort law and its application in sectors of activity where the law provides for liability as a result of causation.
Why this program?
At the end of the program, in addition to being prepared to successfully take the entrance examination, you will get specific and in depth knowledge of this branch. The Master Program in Tort and Insurance Law has all the necessary elements to become the reference program in the training of lawyers who want to dedicate themselves to these sectors:
- Because its contents are created by specialists linked to the Department of Law at Pompeu Fabra University dedicated to the research of Tort and Insurance Law for two decades.
- Because the lecturers are renowned professionals and researchers in the subjects that will be subject to analysis and may offer an integrated view of the theoretical and practical elements which define each of the aspects that will be subject of study during the program.
- Because you will have unlimited access to the UPF specialised legal documents.
- Because you will have the opportunity for professional practice specialised in the field of study.
Who is it for?
This double degree is a program specially aimed at students and alumni of the Master Program in Advocacy interested in deeper knowledge of the function of civil liability and its insurance. The program also offers training for those interested in starting or consolidating their professional career in the area of damages and insurance. The training offered by the program is very useful for professionals interested in acting as experts in legal proceedings.
Programa impartido en colaboración con:
Despachos miembros del Consejo Académico: