- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Ll. M. in Professional Legal Practice + Master in Economic Criminal Law and Compliance
From October 2017 to June 2018: Monday to Friday from 16 to 20h. From October 2018 to March 2019: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 18 to 21h.
We offer you the possibility of completing the Official Master Program in Advocacy, which prepares you to successfully pass the entrance exam, together with the Master Program in Economic Criminal Law and Compliance, which offers complete and comprehensive training in these two sectors of Criminal Law that have experienced a boom in the last two years. The extraordinary presence and increasing complexity of economic criminal law within criminal law and therefore in the practice of our courts, as well as the importance of the phenomenon of regulatory compliance in companies to avoid or minimize their possible criminal liability, justify the need for professionals specifically trained in the criminal field who wish to successfully face the challenges that are already being raised.
The Master Program in Economic Criminal Law and Compliance trains you in both the general issues common to economic crimes and the study of specific types. In addition, compliance training is comprehensive and ranges from its basic theoretical notions to the most advanced practical innovations in crime prevention models and corporate compliance culture.
Why this program?
At the end of the program, in addition to being prepared to successfully take the entrance examination, you will get specific and in depth knowledge of this branch. The Master Program in Economic Criminal Law and Compliance has all the necessary elements to become the reference program in the training of lawyers who want to dedicate themselves to these sectors:
- Because its contents are created by specialists linked to the Department of Law at Pompeu Fabra University.
- Because it deals with problems in a practical way: at the end of the master program, you will be able to tackle any case in economic criminal law, as well as advise, design and implement a business compliance policy and a crime prevention model.
- Because you will have unlimited access to the UPF specialised legal documents.
- Because you will have the opportunity for professional practice specialised in the field of study.
Who is it for?
This double degree is addressed to those students and alumni of the Master Program in Law who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for professional legal practice matters of Economic Criminal Law and Compliance.
Programa impartido en colaboración con:
Despachos miembros del Consejo Académico: