- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment(active tab)
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Doing Business in China
Admission and Enrollment
In order to prepare yourself for admission to the training course you need to take the following steps:
- Fill the application form (click here)
- Access to eRegistar (eSecretaria). If you are a former student, you will receive codes in order to access at the admissions platform.
- Send the the required document (signed Specific Conditions and Terms).
- You will receive the admission resolution.
- Pay the full tuition fee (1800€) before 02/03/2018.
These Particular Conditions apply to the program "Doing Business in China" (download here).
Remember that in order to travel to China and take part in the program, it is absolutely essential that you apply for a tourist visa from the Chinese consulate authorities. This must be applied for a minimum of one month in advance.
You can apply at the following offices:
- For registered residents in the city of Barcelona: Chinese Consulate Office in Barcelona.
- For Spanish citizens: Chinese Embassy (Madrid).
- Other nationalities: you should apply to the Chinese Embassy in your country of origin.